We are happy to announce the recall of quarantine for travellers entering Greece from 19.04.2021 (only valid for specific coutries).
1. Travellers from following countries may enter Greece without being obliged to quarantine : citizens of European Union countries, United States of America, United Kingdom, Serbia , United Arab Emirates and Israel.
2. Travellers are obliged to show a vaccination certificate (under the condition that the vaccination was completed more than 14 days before the arrival) or a negative result of molecular control (PCR) , which has been performed up to 72 hours before the entrance in Greece.
3. The obligation to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) remains in force.
4. Travellers may enter Greece through 9 airports in operation (Athens, Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Chania, Rhodes, Kos, Mikonos, Santorini, Corfu) or through 2 land boarders : Promachonas, Makaza (Nymfaia).
5. Random rapid tests will continue as a measure for avoiding spread of Covid-19. In case of a positive result , the travellers will be subjected to 14 days of quarantine in premises defined by the Greek State.